If you have a PC with reasonable amount of Memoery installed (lets say 512MB or a 1Gb) then this little registry tweak can help extract a little bit of an extra performance.
Windows Kernel loads and runs from the memory and hence allows faster application execution. However, there can be a time when the kernel components can be paged onto the Virtual Memory (Pagefile.sys) on the hard disk. This can directly impact the performace.
Incoming search terms:
- windows server 2008 performance tweaks (8)
- windows 7 kernel tweak (7)
- registry tweaks windows 7 performance (3)
- DisablePagingExecutive Windows 8 (2)
- windows 8 kernel registry (2)
- windows kernel boost (2)
- windows 7 registry memory management (2)
- regedit tweaks kernel (2)
- windows 7 memory management tweaks (1)
- windows 7 memory management registry (1)