While Internet Explorer is certainly not the best FTP client, it can still come handy when required. Internet Explorer by default is configured to be an FTP client in Active or Port mode. However, there are instances like a client or server is behind the firewall or when you need to connect in Passive mode.
Here we can see how to change Internet Explorer to connect in Passive mode.
Incoming search terms:
- ie8 ftp passive mode (9)
- ie8 passive ftp (4)
- use passive ftp gpo setting win7 (2)
- passive connect ftp internet explorer 8 (2)
- 7 microsoft internet explorer: disable sending error reports w7 (1)
- is java part of internet explorer autocomplete (1)
- internet explorer use passive ftp gpo (1)
- internet explorer passive ftp group policy (1)
- internet explorer passive ftp gpo (1)
- passive ftp ie 9 (1)