Many People have problems with Product Key while Activation of Windows Vista . Some common problems with the Product Key faced during Activation of Windows Vista are :
If you go to Display Properties>>Desktop & want to change your own wallpaper in different folder, you need to browse & search the folder yourself. There's a way you can set the default folder other than My Pictures directory..
Incoming search terms:
- windows 8 default wallpaper location (4)
- how to change default background folder win xp (2)
- display wallpaer folder change (2)
- change display properties background default folder (2)
- win server 2008 background folder (1)
- window 7 default folder for wallpaper (1)
- window7defaultfolder (1)
- windows 2000 Wallpaper (1)
- where is windows 7 default wallpaper folder (1)
- change default background in win 2008 (1)
It's December 5, 2008 and – as promised – Microsoft has made the Vista SP2 beta publicly available. Early adopters can install it now and take advantage of improvements like 10% better power saving, reduced resource consumption in sidebar gadgets, Windows Search 4, and a long list of security and bug fixes.