!–adsense–>Many People have problems with Product Key while Activation of Windows Vista . Some common problems with the Product Key faced during Activation of Windows Vista are :
!–adsense–>If you go to Display Properties>>Desktop & want to change your own wallpaper in different folder, you need to browse & search the folder yourself. There's a way you can set the default folder other than My Pictures directory..
Incoming search terms:
- which folder wallpaper goes in windows 8 (2)
- wallpaper location server xp (2)
- windows xp default wallpaper (2)
- windows 8 wallpaper folder (2)
- change backgroung folder in server 2003 (1)
- win 7 default wall peper path (1)
- win 7 wallpaper change folder (1)
- Windows 7 Default wallpaper (1)
- windows 7 default wallpaper path (1)
- windows 7 default wallpapers (1)
It's December 5, 2008 and – as promised – Microsoft has made the Vista SP2 beta publicly available. Early adopters can install it now and take advantage of improvements like 10% better power saving, reduced resource consumption in sidebar gadgets, Windows Search 4, and a long list of security and bug fixes.
Minime is a tool that allows you to minimize applications to the system tray using a simple hotkey. What makes this tool somewhat unique is that it keeps your system tray clean by minimizing all applications into a single tray icon. As of version 1.5, Minime is a standalone executable that doesn't require any installation and can even be run from your USB drives.