Some users have multiple e-mail accounts on the same server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server. Although you can only have one service in your Exchange Server profile, it is possible to access all of your Microsoft Outlook accounts without having to log on separately to each account.
To log on to one e-mail account (account A) and to have access to the mailbox for a different e-mail account (account B), follow these steps, as appropriate for the version of Outlook that you are running.
Incoming search terms:
- How to manage multiple Exchange mailbox accounts in Outlook (4)
- hashcheck sha-2 (2)
- adding from to outlook view for multiple email boxs (1)
- out of office multiple mailboxes outlook 2003 (1)
- outlook 2007 exchange account multiple (1)
- outlook start mailbox account (1)
- surragate access to outlook email box (1)
- surrogate accounts exchange (1)
- two mailboxesnin outlook 2003 out of office (1)
- Windows 7 Add Exchange Account (1)