After installing WIndows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), your Wireless network utility may stop working and you may get the following error message every time the system restarts:
The procedure entry point apsSearchInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll.
The procedure entry point apsInitialize could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll
One of the Wireless vendor utility that is known to have an issue is D-Link.
Incoming search terms:
- windows xp sp3 wireless driver (96)
- wireless driver for windows xp sp3 (80)
- windows xp sp3 wifi driver (77)
- wireless drivers for windows xp sp3 (58)
- driver wireless windows xp sp3 (57)
- wireless driver windows xp sp3 (43)
- wifi drivers for windows xp service pack 3 (40)
- wifi drivers for windows xp sp3 (31)
- wifi driver for windows xp sp3 (26)
- windows xp service pack 3 wireless drivers (21)