Homepage is the one that open by default when you open your Firefox browser. This launches your preferred website right at the start without having to type in the URL.
Let’s take it one step forward and open multiple website at the start. So it is Multiple Homepage each on an individual tab on the Firefox browser. And, the procedure, is as simple as it is for a single Home page.
To open multiple homepage at the Firefox Browser startup:
1. Open the Firefox browser, click Tools and Options.
2. In the Main tab, under startup there is a box to enter the Home Page. Simply, add the multiple homepages in the same line seperated by a “|”.
3. For instance, if you want to open http://wcnn.com http://www.bbc.co.uk http://www.theregister.co.uk then the line should read as follows:
4. Click OK. The next time you restart your browser, you should see all the websites launched in a seperate tab.
Incoming search terms:
- how to open multiple windows in firefox (15)
- www bbc co uk (5)
- open multiple windows in firefox (4)
- how to start firefox with multiple windows (2)
- how to open multiple windows of firefox (2)
- open multiple firefox windows (1)
- open multiple foxfire windows (1)
- how to open two home pages in browser (1)
- how to open two browser windows in firefox (1)
- how to open multiple windows with firefox (1)