Attribute Changer is a freeware tool that allows you to set file attributes on multiple files and folders, recursively. In addition, you can configure attributes that can’t be set with Windows Explorer such as the Archive attribute or the date and time when the file was created. A typical usage example is forcing backup software to add a directory and its subfolders to the next incremental backup by activating the Archive attribute on all files.
Attribute Changer can be helpful in countless other scenarios as well, such as when you have to modify time-based attributes (created, modified, accessed). You can also make it seem as if all files have been created on a future date—a quite useful feature if you are a hacker.
Download Attribute Changer from here
Incoming search terms:
- file properties windows 7 (11)
- windows 7 file properties (11)
- hsdli attribute (3)
- windows server 2008 attribute changer (2)
- attrib рекурсивно (1)
- windows server 2000 attribute changer free (1)
- recursively clear archive attribute for folder (1)
- multiple change attributes win 7 (1)
- how to set file RMS attribute on multiple files (1)
- Attribute Changer windows 7 (1)