Attribute Changer is a freeware tool that allows you to set file attributes on multiple files and folders, recursively. In addition, you can configure attributes that can’t be set with Windows Explorer such as the Archive attribute or the date and time when the file was created. A typical usage example is forcing backup software to add a directory and its subfolders to the next incremental backup by activating the Archive attribute on all files.
Attribute Changer can be helpful in countless other scenarios as well, such as when you have to modify time-based attributes (created, modified, accessed). You can also make it seem as if all files have been created on a future date—a quite useful feature if you are a hacker.
Download Attribute Changer from here
Incoming search terms:
- windows 7 file properties (11)
- file properties windows 7 (11)
- hsdli attribute (3)
- hsdli (2)
- attribute HSDLI (2)
- windows server 2008 attribute changer (2)
- windows 7 recursive date change (1)
- windows batch file to set readonly attribute recursively (1)
- windows recursive file name change (1)
- windows recursively change attributes (1)