ClickGone, this little free utility can just come handy should your apps freeze or crash on you. As the name implies, ClickGone is a one click Application killer that closes any application at the click of a button.
Simply download and install the software from here and whenever there is a program that freezes, launch this application from the start menu (under All Programs – Style Click & Gone…) and you can see the mouse pointer changes and now simply click on the application that you wish to close. Thats it… Job done!!!
Incoming search terms:
- program killer for windows 7 (11)
- Application Killer for Windows (9)
- app-killer-for windows 8 1? (1)
- windows 7 app killer (1)
- task killer app for windows 8 (1)
- oneclick application reference (1)
- one Click app is gone (1)
- logon registry freez server 2008 (1)
- killer application windows 8 (1)
- clicker application windows (1)