ClickGone, this little free utility can just come handy should your apps freeze or crash on you. As the name implies, ClickGone is a one click Application killer that closes any application at the click of a button.
Simply download and install the software from here and whenever there is a program that freezes, launch this application from the start menu (under All Programs – Style Click & Gone…) and you can see the mouse pointer changes and now simply click on the application that you wish to close. Thats it… Job done!!!
Incoming search terms:
- program killer for windows 7 (11)
- app killer for windows 7 (7)
- Application Killer for Windows (6)
- application killer for windows 7 (5)
- killer windows 8 apps (2)
- windows 7 app killer (1)
- program killer for windows (1)
- one click application (1)
- logon registry freez server 2008 (1)
- application killers for windows phone (1)