DoubleKiller is a fast and easy to use application for finding and removing duplicate files.DoubleKiller searches single or multiple directories for duplicate files by comparing any combination of file name, size, modification date and content. Using user-defined masks like *.mp3 or *.dll you can limit the scan to files that interest you or protect important files from being scanned. Furthermore you can exclude files in a particular file size range or files with certain attributes, like hidden or system files.
When the scan is finished a list containing all duplicates found is displayed and you can manually or automatically select the files to be removed. The result list can be sorted and exported to a textfile readable by both humans and spreadsheet applications.
- Scans directories, complete drives or computers in your Network Neighborhood for duplicate files
- Freely combinable comparison criteria (file name, size, date and content)
- You can exclude files based on their name, file type, attributes or size
- Presents a list of all identical files so you can decide which ones to remove
- Deletes the files you chose or moves them to another directory
- Allows to export the result list to a text file
Download DoubleKiller from here