Remote Control is a small add-on that adds the option to right-click a computer account in the Active Directory MMC and choose Remote Control on that computer by opening a Terminal/Remote Desktop connection to that computer.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003
Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003 running Terminal Services or Windows XP Professional with Remote Desktop enabled.
Download Remote Control Add-on for Active Directory Users & Computers from here
Click the Download link to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
Do one of the following:
To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
Locate rcontrolad.exe and double-click on it (extracts files).
Add the appropriate display specifiers to the Active Directory (AD) MMC (To add the appropriate display specifiers, just run rControl_Setup.exe, and choose Install). This Install needs to be done ONCE and affects the AD MMC Snap-Ins in all the AD forest).
Incoming search terms:
- rcontrolad windows 7 (5)
- active directory users and computers plugin (5)
- remote control add-on for active directory users & computers windows 7 (3)
- remote control active directory windows 2012 (2)
- remote control addin for windows 2008 server (1)
- Remote Control Add-on скачать (1)
- (Active Directory Users and Computers windows 7 (1)
- Remote Control Add-on for Active Directory Users & Computers for windows7 (1)
- remote control add on for active directory (1)
- remote control domain computer (1)