DriverView is a very simple powerful and a very useful system utility for Windows. As the name implies, DriverView scans the system and lists all the drivers installed on the system with extensive information about each of the drivers.
The information includes
Manufacturers & Product Name
Driver Version & type
Creation & Modification date
Driver file & its path
DriverView is not one of those day to day applications that you need but very certainly a helpful utility when troubleshooting system or driver issues or when you have to deal with Technical Support engineers.
DriverView comes with a simple Explorer type interface where you can sort the list by any of the above information (like product name) or re-arrange the colums of display. An even more useful feature is that you can select one or more (or ALL) from the list and export it to a nice HTML report or to a simple Text file.
DriverView runs on Windows Vista, XP and earlier and no install is necessary. There are 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for download. Simply download and unzip the DriverView package fromthe following links and run the EXE.
Click here to visit the project home.
Incoming search terms:
- list of installed drivers (4)
- windows 8 export list of installed drivers (3)
- list for installed drivers list notepad (2)
- windows 8 list all installed drivers (2)
- windows 8 show intalled drivers (2)
- win 7 all current driver version list (1)
- where can i see a list of installed drivers (1)
- vista list installed drivers (1)
- windows 7 installed drivers list (1)
- view all installed drivers (1)