The information includes
Manufacturers & Product Name
Driver Version & type
Creation & Modification date
Driver file & its path
DriverView is not one of those day to day applications that you need but very certainly a helpful utility when troubleshooting system or driver issues or when you have to deal with Technical Support engineers.
DriverView comes with a simple Explorer type interface where you can sort the list by any of the above information (like product name) or re-arrange the colums of display. An even more useful feature is that you can select one or more (or ALL) from the list and export it to a nice HTML report or to a simple Text file.
DriverView runs on Windows Vista, XP and earlier and no install is necessary. There are 32-bit and 64-bit versions available for download. Simply download and unzip the DriverView package fromthe following links and run the EXE.
Click here to visit the project home.
Incoming search terms:
- list installed drivers (4)
- list installed drivers windows (2)
- list windows 7 installed drivers (2)
- list of installed drivers (2)
- find recently installed drivers windows 7 (2)
- list of installed drivers windows 7 (2)
- all installed drivers windows 7 (2)
- how to view installed drivers in windows 7 (2)
- view all installed drivers (1)
- view list of drivers on windows 7 (1)