If you want to export your Exchange Outlook Public Folder Contacts to CSV file or Access Table use the one of the following tool.
CodeTwo Outlook Export
MI Contacts Exporter for Microsoft Exchange Server is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to export Contacts Items from any Microsoft Office Outlook and/or Microsoft Exchange Public Contacts Folder (or private Mailbox folder) to Microsoft Office Access table or Microsoft Office Excel file.
CodeTwo Outlook Export is a free tool for exporting data from Microsoft Outlook to CSV text files. The program allows exporting much more data than offered by the built-in export feature in Outlook, allowing the export of non-standard user-defined fields from Outlook and is quicker and easier to use. Data can be exported from folders of all types, such as: Contacts, Calendar, E-mail, Post, Tasks, Journal, Notes.
Microsoft Outlook 98 / 2000 / 2002 / 2003 / 2007
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
Download codetwo outlook export from here
This is for only contacts
First make a copy of the public folder contacts on to your personal folders then you will be able to export that into a .CSV
Incoming search terms:
- export public folder contacts (34)
- export public contacts to excel (24)
- outlook 2010 export public folder contacts (23)
- export public folder contacts to csv (16)
- export public folder to file (15)
- outlook export public folder (15)
- export public folder contacts to excel (15)
- export public folder (14)
- export public folder outlook 2010 (14)
- export contacts from public folder (13)