Outlook on the Desktop is a free application built on .Net by Michael Scriv. It allows you to pick any one of the main Outlook views (Inbox, Calendar, Tasks, etc), and display it directly on your desktop. The display is shown in a mildly opaque way, so that you can still see your desktop wallpaper (or in my case, icons) beneath the Outlook display. However, the coolest part of this utility is the fact that the view on your desktop is active; you can double click on a day if you’re viewing the calendar, and up pops the standard appointment creation dialog.
Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop.
The Outlook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it.
The Calendar’s position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI.
A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions.
Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views.
Windows 2000 or higher
Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Download OUTLOOK DESKTOP from here
Incoming search terms:
- outlook on the desktop windows 7 (29)
- outlook on desktop windows 7 (20)
- outlook calendar on desktop windows 7 (16)
- outlook desktop windows 7 (3)
- show outlook calendar on desktop windows 7 (2)
- showing outlook calander in desktop in win 7 (1)
- set outlook calendar as desktop background windows 7 (1)
- outlook on the desktop win 7 (1)
- Outlook on the Desktop (1)
- display outlook calendar on desktop windows 7 (1)