I think most of us, if not all are aware of and use Windows Vista Preview Pane which allows you to preview image and text files (say JPG) or even play your Audio and Video files.
Well, how about adding your custom file type to the preview pane which may not be there as a default in the list?
I just came across PreviewConfig, quite a handy useful tool that allows you to register your custom file types to preview your custom files from the preview pane.
All you have to do is to select the file type from the left pane and select your mode of preview like Audio/Video or text based preview. If your custom file extension isn’t in the list, you can ad it to the list. Well thats a feature worth mentioning for me.
Overall simple, no complex utility for any level of users!!!
Click here to download PreviewConfig
Incoming search terms:
- previewconfig (29)
- preview config utility (6)
- previewconfig utility for windows 7 (3)
- configure preview pane windows 7 (2)
- win8 preview pane configuration (2)
- PreviewConfig for windows 7 (2)
- preview pane config windows 2008 file type (2)
- preview config win7 (2)
- preview config (2)
- windows preview pane type (1)