Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer.
Key features of Process Hacker:
- A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
- Detailed performance graphs.
- A complete list of services and full control over them (start, stop, pause, resume and delete).
- A list of network connections.
- Comprehensive information for all processes: full process performance history, thread listing and stacks with dbghelp symbols, token information, module and mapped file information, virtual memory map, environment variables, handles, …
- Full control over all processes, even processes protected by rootkits or security software. Its kernel-mode driver has unique abilities which allows it to terminate, suspend and resume all processes and threads, including software like IceSword, avast! anti-virus, AVG Antivirus, COMODO Internet Security, etc. (just to name a few).
- Find hidden processes and terminate them. Process Hacker detects processes hidden by simple rootkits such as Hacker Defender and FU.
- Easy DLL injection and unloading – simply right-click a process and select “Inject DLL” to inject and right-click a module and select “Unload” to unload!
- Many more features…
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, 32-bit or 64-bit. Please note that certain functionality including detection of hidden processes, full control over all processes and the ability to protect/unprotect processes is only available on 32-bit systems.
Download Process Hacker from here