If you’d like additional key finding capabilities to be added, just drop me an e-mail.
The requirements are as basic as they could possibly be:
* Windows NT4, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 2008
Command line options
There are some come parameters that you can opt to pass, these are:
Output the license keys to the current directory in CSV format.
* /remote computername
Queries the remove host for license information. For Example: “ProductKeyFinder.exe /remote Dave-VM01?. /csv is used when /remote is specified.
Any errors that occur will be logged to Errors.txt in the working directory.
Download Product key finder from here
Incoming search terms:
- license finder software (28)
- software license finder (21)
- export office key (11)
- export windows product key (8)
- licence finder software (5)
- windows 7 export product key (5)
- export windows 7 product key (4)
- how to export windows 7 license (4)
- how to export microsoft office license key (3)
- export microsoft office license (3)