If you’d like additional key finding capabilities to be added, just drop me an e-mail.
The requirements are as basic as they could possibly be:
* Windows NT4, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 2008
Command line options
There are some come parameters that you can opt to pass, these are:
Output the license keys to the current directory in CSV format.
* /remote computername
Queries the remove host for license information. For Example: “ProductKeyFinder.exe /remote Dave-VM01?. /csv is used when /remote is specified.
Any errors that occur will be logged to Errors.txt in the working directory.
Download Product key finder from here
Incoming search terms:
- license finder software (29)
- software license finder (21)
- export office key (11)
- export windows product key (8)
- windows 7 export product key (5)
- licence finder software (5)
- how to export windows 7 license (4)
- export windows 7 product key (4)
- find software license keys on computer (3)
- how to export windows license key (3)