NetWrix Services Monitor is a FREEWARE tool to monitor critical Windows services and optionally restart them after failure. The tool monitors all automatic startup services on multiple servers at a time and sends e-mail alerts when one or more services stops unexpectedly. The optional automatic restart feature ensures that all monitored services are up and running without downtime. The tool is lightweight and very easy to configure: install, enter computer names, and supply your e-mail address.
Features and benefits
- One installation watches multiple computers at a time.
- Monitors all Windows services with startup type set to Automatic.
- Sends alerts by e-mail when services stop or fail to start at boot time.
- Optionally starts failed services.
- Optionally reboots computers when one or more services fail.
Download NetWrix from here