Universal Extractor is a program do to exactly what it says: extract files from any type of archive, whether it’s a simple zip file, an installation program, or even a Windows Installer (.msi) package. This is still a work in progress (see details below), but so far it’s proven quite useful and I feel others can also benefit from it.
I should stress that this application is not intended to be a general purpose archiving program. It will never replace WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc. What it will do is allow you to extract files from virtually any type of archive, regardless of source, compression method, etc. The original motivation behind this project was that I wanted an easy, convenient way to extract files from installation packages, such as Inno Setup or Windows Installer packages, without pulling up a command line every time. In the process I got a little carried away and ended up throwing in support for every kind of archive format I possibly could find.
Universal Extractor, like most of my Windows programs, is written in AutoIt, a powerful open source scripting language. Universal Extractor itself, however, is just a front-end that uses many other programs to do the dirty work. Please see the Credits section below for additional information.
Download Universal Extractor from here
Incoming search terms:
- Continue Zip Extractor Installation (21)
- continue zip extractor installation что это (9)
- Continue Open It! - Zip Extractor Installation (3)
- Continue File Extractor (2)
- openit zip extractor что это (2)
- What is Continue Zip Extractor Installation (2)
- Continue Zip Opener Installation (2)
- file extractor zip (1)
- Installation guide: This skin file is packed with 7z auto extractor to install the skinset please just double click it inside your downloads folder thanks alot for using my skinset happy simming Navetsea перевод (1)
- What is Continue Zip Extractor Installation? (1)