nLite is a great tool which unfortunately doesn’t support Windows Vista due to fact this is a completely different architecture. but, the author didn’t leave you on your own. The author has created vLite to customize your Windows Vista installation by including hotfix, language pack and drivers into the integration list and Service Packs.
Just as in nLite, allows you to remove unwanted components and Fine tune & Ttweak Windows Vista system components (like services).
Again, you can create unattended installation CDs or Bootable ISO images. One other new feature which I think is missing in nLite is the Splitting or Merging of Vista Installation CDs. Also, user interface, look and feel are way way ahead of nLite. Needless to say to go with the GUI enhancements on Windows Vista.
For more information, download and screenshots, click here
Incoming search terms:
- vlite missing needed files (5)
- www windowsreference com vlite-slipstream-servicepackshotfixespatches-create-bootable-windows-vista-cd (2)
- windows vista remove slipstreamed service packs (1)
- windows 8 doesn’t support COM reference (1)
- Windows 7 Slipstream Patches (1)
- win-8 slipstream vlite ?? (1)
- vlite slipstream option missing (1)
- vlite slipstream hotfixes (1)
- vlite Slipstream (1)
- vlite patch (1)