WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Microsoft Windows (all current variants).
- WinDirStat reads the whole directory tree once and then presents it in three useful views
- The directory list, which resembles the tree view of the Windows Explorer but is sorted by file/subtree size.
- The treemap, which shows the whole contents of the directory tree straight away.
- The extension list, which serves as a legend and shows statistics about the file types.
- Coupling. Select an item in the directory list: The treemap highlights it; and vice versa.
- Built-in cleanup actions including Open, Show Properties, Delete.
- User-defined cleanups (command line based).
- Works with network drives and UNC paths.
- ‘Create disk usage report’ option.
- ‘Submit bug report/Feedback’ option.
Download WinDirStat from here
Incoming search terms:
- windirstat command line (8)
- windows directory statistics (5)
- windirstat server 2003 (2)
- windirstat download windows 2008 (2)
- windirstat command line switches (2)
- windirstat command (2)
- download windirstat windows 2008 (2)
- DOWNLOAD windirstat FOR Win XP SP3 (2)
- download windirstat for server 2008 (2)
- WinDirStat Server 2008 (1)