One of the most useful features in Google Chrome is that it can open all the tabs which were open the last time it was closed. This is of great help when you need to close all programs and rush but need to revisit all those websites we were seeing. Google Chrome by default doesn’t enable this feature.
However, you can click the tools icon on the top right corner and select Settings.
In the settings tab, under “On Startup”, choose “Continue where I left off”
Now, close Google Chrome leaving tabs as is and reopen to find all the tabs launching again.
Incoming search terms:
- nkcpopggjcjkiicpenikeogioednjeac (5)
- chrome open last pages (1)
- chrome-extension://nkcpopggjcjkiicpenikeogioednjeac (1)
- chrome-extension_nkcpopggjcjkiicpenikeogioednjeac_0 (1)
- chrome-extension_nkcpopggjcjkiicpenikeogioednjeac_0 localstorage (1)
- chrome-extension_nkcpopggjcjkiicpenikeogioednjeac_0 localstorage вирус (1)
- open last viewed pages google chrome (1)