When you try to open the help and support in vista you may receive an error saying that internet explorer can’t find the files
You try the following fix It re-associates the .xml file type with its default settings. Once you’ve merged this into the registry, re-launch Help and Support and it should work.
Open Notepad and copy the following and save this file as helpfix.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now you need to double click on this this will run the above settings changes to your registry.
Another simple solution is try to download the above registry file and unzip and follow the readme file instructions.
Download From Here
Incoming search terms:
- internet explorer cannot download xml file (4)
- cannot download fixit in internet explorer 10 (1)
- vista IE cannot download (1)
- internet explorer cannot download xml (1)
- internet explorer cannot download registry (1)
- internet explorer cannot download fix (1)
- internet explorer cannot download error href workaround (1)
- internet explorer cannot download / from ie8 (1)
- internet explorer 10 ашчше (1)
- i cannot download files in internet explorer (1)