To change the language setting in Internet Explorer follow this procedure
1.Open Internet Explorer
2.Click on the Tools menu
3.Click Internet Options
4.On the General tab select Languages
6.Select the required language
You can select more than one language. If a Web site offers multiple languages the first priority language will be used.
To automatically detect a website’s language
Most webpages contain information that tells the web browser what language and character set to use when displaying the page. This type of information is referred to as language encoding. Internet Explorer can usually determine the correct language encoding, even if the webpage does not include language encoding information, as long as the Language Encoding Auto-Select feature is turned on. Here’s how to turn it on:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Navigate to a webpage.
3. Right-click the webpage, point to Encoding, and then click Auto-Select.
To manually select the language encoding for a webpage
If Auto-Select cannot determine the correct language encoding and you know what language encoding it should be, you can manually select it.
1. Open Internet Explorer .
2. Navigate to a webpage you want to select a language for.
3. Right-click the webpage, point to Encoding, point to More, and then click the appropriate language.
4. If you are prompted to download language support components, click Download.
Incoming search terms:
- how to change language in internet explorer (95)
- Change Language Internet Explorer (87)
- change internet explorer language (60)
- how to change internet explorer language (58)
- change language in internet explorer (41)
- internet explorer language settings (40)
- internet explorer change language (38)
- how to change language in IE (33)
- how to change language on internet explorer (31)
- change IE language (29)