When you have multiple webpages open at once, each one is displayed on a separate tab. These tabs make it easy for you to switch between open websites. Quick Tabs provides a miniature visual view (called a thumbnail) of all your open tabs. This makes it easier to find the webpage that you want to view.
How do I open Quick Tabs?
Click the Quick Tabs button to the left of the row of tabs. The Quick Tabs button is only displayed when you have more than one webpage open.
How do I open a webpage from Quick Tabs?
Click the thumbnail for the webpage that you want to open.
How do I close a webpage from Quick Tabs?
Click the Close Tab button in the upper-right corner of the thumbnail for the webpage that you want to close.
What does the arrow next to the Quick Tabs button do?
When you click the arrow next to the Quick Tabs button , a list of all the websites that you have open is displayed. To switch to a different website, click the site name.
How do I close the Quick Tabs view?
Click the Quick Tabs button . Quick Tabs will close and the last webpage that you viewed will be displayed.
Incoming search terms:
- howto switch tabs in windows 8 ie (2)
- how do i view tabs on windows 8 internet (1)
- windows 8 ie quick tabs (1)
- windows 8 how to open quick tabs (1)
- windows 8 explorer quick reference (1)
- using quick tabs in Windows 8 (1)
- quick tabs tutorial xp (1)
- quick tab control in explorer 8 (1)
- powered by SMF internet explorer 7 enable quick tabs (1)
- internet explorer quick tabs export (1)