When you have multiple webpages open at once, each one is displayed on a separate tab. These tabs make it easy for you to switch between open websites. Quick Tabs provides a miniature visual view (called a thumbnail) of all your open tabs. This makes it easier to find the webpage that you want to view.
How do I open Quick Tabs?
Click the Quick Tabs button to the left of the row of tabs. The Quick Tabs button is only displayed when you have more than one webpage open.
How do I open a webpage from Quick Tabs?
Click the thumbnail for the webpage that you want to open.
How do I close a webpage from Quick Tabs?
Click the Close Tab button in the upper-right corner of the thumbnail for the webpage that you want to close.
What does the arrow next to the Quick Tabs button do?
When you click the arrow next to the Quick Tabs button , a list of all the websites that you have open is displayed. To switch to a different website, click the site name.
How do I close the Quick Tabs view?
Click the Quick Tabs button . Quick Tabs will close and the last webpage that you viewed will be displayed.
Incoming search terms:
- have several websites open want to close one how to in visual basic internet explorer (1)
- how do i display the quick tab button (1)
- How do I install Internet explorer quick tabs (1)
- how to accessquick tabs on windows 8 (1)
- internet explorer 8 tabs (1)
- no qiuck tab button on windows 7 (1)
- quick tabs internet explorer windows 8 (1)
- where is the quick tabs button on windows 8 (1)
- windows 8 1 quick tabs (1)