So let’s see it in action. Open outlook and click Contacts tab in the leftpane, edit an already existing personal contact or add a new contact. After entering the relevant details like Phone email etc, click Details tab. Here enter the Birthday and/or Anniversary dates in here and save the contact.
Now, click the Calendar tab and navigate to the day of this Birthday or Anniversary and you should see the calendat entry automatically created!!!
Simple but very useful tip for us people living in the world of internet and email!
Incoming search terms:
- outlook birthday calendar (59)
- how to set birthday reminder in outlook 2007 (24)
- outlook 2007 birthday reminder (20)
- adding birthdays to outlook calendar (19)
- calendar (17)
- add birthdays to outlook calendar (16)
- how to add birthdays to outlook calendar (16)
- add birthday to outlook calendar (16)
- outlook calendar birthdays (16)
- outlook add birthdays to calendar (14)