This is a nice tip to keep track of the Birthdays and Anniversaries of people you personally know so you never miss to wish them on their special days. Outlook contacts can store Birthday and Anniversary information as personal information. When you add the Birthday or Anniversary of a person, it will automatically add an All day event into your calendar showing the event as an all day event by displaying on the top of the days calendar entry and marks it as “Free”. What more, as always you can set reminders on the entry as with any other Calendar entry.
So let’s see it in action. Open outlook and click Contacts tab in the leftpane, edit an already existing personal contact or add a new contact. After entering the relevant details like Phone email etc, click Details tab. Here enter the Birthday and/or Anniversary dates in here and save the contact.
Now, click the Calendar tab and navigate to the day of this Birthday or Anniversary and you should see the calendat entry automatically created!!!
Simple but very useful tip for us people living in the world of internet and email!
Incoming search terms:
- outlook birthday calendar (89)
- how to set birthday reminder in outlook 2007 (27)
- outlook calendar birthdays (23)
- outlook 2007 birthday reminder (22)
- adding birthdays to outlook calendar (20)
- add birthdays to outlook calendar (19)
- how to add birthdays to outlook calendar (18)
- birthday reminder in outlook 2007 (17)
- calendar (17)
- add birthday to outlook calendar (16)