In previous versions of Microsoft Outlook, you were able to import and export your Internet Mail Account settings to an Internet Account file (.IAF) format. This feature was available in Microsoft Outlook 2000 Internet Mail Only (IMO) by clicking Accounts on the Tools menu. The option is not available in later versions of Outlook.
To work around this problem, use the following steps to import Internet Mail Accounts settings from the e-mail programs that are on your computer:
Start Outlook and On the File menu, click Import and Export.
Click Import Internet Mail Account Settings, and then click Next.
Follow the Internet Connection Wizard to complete the import process.
That’s it it should work without any problem.
Incoming search terms:
- import iaf into outlook 2010 (143)
- import iaf to outlook 2010 (126)
- outlook 2010 import iaf (96)
- import iaf outlook 2010 (87)
- iaf outlook 2010 (50)
- how to import iaf into outlook 2010 (48)
- import iaf file into outlook 2010 (42)
- iaf to outlook 2010 (40)
- outlook 2010 iaf import (33)
- iaf importeren outlook 2010 (27)