if exist “C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\outlookprofile.txt” goto :end
copy \\10.2.225.10\dhcp\outlookprofile.txt “C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\”
Where outlookprofile is an empty txt file which will be created as a “flag” so that any machine which run the tool is “flagged” by it.
ProfileGeneratorTrial is the piece of software you will use.
Replace <MAILSERVERHERE> by the IP of your mail server.
Incoming search terms:
- configure outlook remotely (8)
- change outlook settings remotely (3)
- remote outlook email setup for xp (1)
- outlook express setup remote script (1)
- how to setup outlook in a remote machine (1)
- how to configure outlook remotely (1)
- how to configure outlook from remote (1)
- change outlook account settings remote pc (1)
- configure outlook in remote machine (1)
- configure outlook account in remote desktop (1)