- In E-mail view, choose Mail Message from the New button or press [Ctrl]+N to open a blank mail window.
- Enter your signature’s text. Try to limit your signature to essential information. A signature should be only a line or two.
- Position the cursor where you want to insert a graphic.
- Choose Picture from the Insert menu, locate and select the file, and then click Insert. In Outlook 2007, click the Insert tab and choose the appropriate command from the Illustrations group. The file must be one of the following formats: GIF; JPEG; and PNG. TIFF and BMP files are too large to include in the signature line.
- Press [Ctrl]+A to select the entire signature, and the graphic.
- Press [Ctrl]+C to copy
the signature to the Clipboard.
- Choose Options from the Tools menu on the main menu.
- Click the Mail Format tab.
- Click Signatures in the Signatures section.
- Click New.
- Name the signature and click Next. (Outlook 2007 groups the options together, so there’s no need to click Next.)
- Click inside the Edit Signature control and press [Ctrl]+V to paste the signature from the Clipboard. (If you’re using Outlook 2007, be sure to select the signature by name from the New Messages control.)
- Click OK twice. On the Mail Format tab, choose the signature from the Signature For New Messages dropdown list in the Signatures section.
- Click OK.
When creating a new message, Outlook will automatically include the signature, including the graphic you added.
Incoming search terms:
- outlook 2007 signature image (24)
- how to insert picture in signature outlook 2007 (22)
- how to create signature in outlook 2007 with logo (16)
- create signatures with pictures or logos outlook 2007 (15)
- outlook 2007 signature with logo (12)
- adding logo to outlook 2007 signature (8)
- how to add picture to signature in outlook 2007 (7)
- outlook express 2007 signature with logo (7)
- insert picture in signature outlook 2007 (6)
- how to add logo to email signature in outlook 2007 (6)