If you want to print many Word files without having to open each one at a time follow this procedure
First you need to open one MS word 2003 document got o File–>Open
From here you need to select your files you want to print now you need select Tools from this dialogbox
Other MS word version users follow this
Note:- This sends the files straight to the printer without allowing you to adjust your printer settings.
Open MS word document Click the File Menu and Select Open
After the open window displays, select the files you want to print.
Now Right click on one of the selected files to open the context menu and Left click Print from the context menu.
Incoming search terms:
- how to print multiple documents at once (50)
- how to print multiple word files at once (30)
- print multiple word documents (28)
- print multiple documents at once (25)
- print multiple word files (25)
- print all open word documents (23)
- print multiple doc files (22)
- how to print multiple word docs at once (18)
- how to print multiple word documents at once (17)
- ms word print multiple documents (17)