Starting with Microsoft Word XP, you can translate the text of a phrase or even of an entire document from one language to another. With this feature you can insert phrases from languages you do not know into your documents, duplicate documents in multiple languages without retyping and transform documents you have received in foreign languages.
First you need to open the word document and Select the text you want translated.Right click on the highlighted text.Select Translate from the context menu.
The research pane will open.Select the language to which you want to translate.
A translation of your selection will be shown under the WorldLingo section.
You can also select Translate whole document from the research pane to open a web page that contains a translation of your entire document.
Incoming search terms:
- how to translate in microsoft word 2003 (5)
- word 2003 translate whole document (2)
- microsoft word translator 2003 (1)
- translate in microsoft word 2003 (1)
- translate in word 2003 (1)
- translate text in windows word 2003 (1)
- add czech-english translation to word 2003 (1)
- translate tool for ms word documents (1)
- word 2003 ьшскщыщае екфтыдфеук (1)
- word 2007 translation add languages (1)