This tutorial will explain Howto create outlook 2002/2003/2007 .PST file backups.
Outlook 2007/2003/2002 Add-in: Personal Folders Backup
The Personal Folders Backup download creates backup copies of your .PST files at regular intervals, in Outlook 2002 and later versions, making it easy to keep all of your Outlook folders safely backed up.
Backing up your Microsoft Outlook information is quicker and easier with the Personal Folders Backup feature. Personal Folders Backup creates backup copies of your .PST files at regular intervals, in Outlook 2002 and later versions, making it easy to keep all of your Outlook folders safely backed up.
With Personal Folders Backup, you can choose which of your .PST files you wish to back up, and how often you wish to back them up.
Each .PST file contains all of your Outlook folders, including the Inbox, Calendar, and Contacts. You can have a single .PST file (usually called “Internet Folders” or “Personal Folders” in your Folder List), but you might also have an additional .PST file that you use for archiving (“Archiving Folders”). Personal Folders Backup lets you back up any or all of these .PST files.
Note: Personal Folders Backup only backs up .PST files. If you have a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox, your server mailbox folders are likely backed up regularly by your server administrator.
Note: If you are using an East Asian operating system (such as Korean language WinMe) with an English version of Microsoft Office, you will be unable to use this download.
Note: This version was updated October 31, 2003, and it fixes an issue with the browsing functionality on Microsoft Windows 98 and Microsoft Windows ME.
To install this download:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
2. Double-click the pfbackup.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
Once you have installed this download, complete the following:
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the File menu, choose Backup.
3. To change the backup options, such as which .PST files to back up, click Options.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file itself, delete the file pfbackup.exe.
1. On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
4. Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
Download Outlook 2007/2003/2002 Add-in from here
Copy “c:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\*.pst” \\Server\Share\Folder /y
Where \\Server\Share\Folder is the path you want ot copy the files to.
Incoming search terms:
- copy outlook pst 2003 to 2007 (6)
- pfbackup (5)
- outlook 2007 creat pst file (4)
- pst backup office 2003 (2)
- outloook 2007 personal folders backup for windows 2007 (1)
- outlook pst outlook 2007 (1)
- Outlook 2007/2003/2002 Add-in: Personal Folders Backup (1)
- outlook 2007 pst (1)
- outlook 2003 create backuop (1)
- outlook 2003 adding pst howto (1)