In MS Office the special keystrokes that let you perform operations without having to click on toolbar buttons or menu items.
CONTROL-S: Save the current document
CONTROL-P: Print the current document
CONTROL-B: Toggle Bold text
CONTROL-I: Toggle Italic text
If you want to remember all of these Here is a way you can have Microsoft Word 2003 show you the shortcut keys for any given toolbar button
Choose “Tools”, then “Customize”.
When the “Customize” multi-tabbed dialog box appears, choose “Options”.Check the box next to “Show shortcut keys in Screentips” and click on close.
This is simple example Now, if you move your mouse over the Spelling and Grammar toolbar button , Word tells you that you can press F7 to activate this feature.
Incoming search terms:
- microsoft word 2003 (28)
- powerpoint 2003 tutorial gujarati pdf (2)
- unable to click show shortcut keys in screentips (1)
- shortcuts keys word excel powerpoint & windows xp (1)
- shortcuts in excel in gujrati (1)
- unable to select show shortcut keys in screentips (1)
- shortcut keys of ms word 2003 in pdf (1)
- shortcut key of ms word 2003 (1)
- screentips exceel 2003 (1)
- screen tips in excel2003 (1)