Simply download the lyrics plugin installer from here and run it. While the download page suggests this for Windows XP, Lyrics plugin just works fine in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Beta without any problem.
Once installed, start Windows Media Player and start playing the songs of your choice. Now, to view the plugin in action and ofcourse your lyrics, From Now, playing menu, click “Plugins – Lyrics Plugin” and there you should have it all…
To change the display settings like color of the fonts, background and alignment, click Configure and change as necessary.
I have to say this is one of those cool software/utility written with users and only users in mind. Great work by the author!!!
Incoming search terms:
- lyrics while playing music (19)
- lyrics while playing songs (6)
- plugins lyrics for vlc media player (4)
- how can i add lyrics to the windows media player lyric plug-in (3)
- windows 7 lyrics (3)
- lyrics player for windows xp (3)
- lyrics reader for windows media player (2)
- how to include lyrics while playing in windows media player (2)
- lyrics while playing the song (2)
- wmp lyrics plugin windows 7 (2)