Click Start – Search and type “regedit” and press enter. This should launch the Registry Editor.
In Windows Server 2008 Core installation, run “regedit” from an elevated Command prompt or as an Administrator. This should launch the Windows Registry Editor.
Navigate to the following rgeistry key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters]buy propecia online
In the right-pane, right-click, select New – DWORD Value. Enter the name as “DisabledComponents” and set its value as “FF” as shown below. Once done, restart the Server for the changes to take effect. If at a later time, you want to revert the changes simply delete the key and reboot the server.
Incoming search terms:
- disable ipv6 server 2008 (132)
- disable ipv6 windows 2008 (131)
- server 2008 disable ipv6 (72)
- windows 2008 disable ipv6 (64)
- disable ipv6 windows server 2008 (47)
- windows server 2008 disable ipv6 (43)
- server core disable ipv6 (29)
- how to disable ipv6 on windows server 2008 (22)
- how to disable ipv6 windows server 2008 (22)
- how to disable ipv6 in windows server 2008 (21)