Autocomplete in Internet Explorer is a feature which allows the browser to remember the previous entered web form entries like website addresses in the addressbar and help you complete the form (again address bar for example) based on the few characters you typed in.
This is a great feature that comes handy when you are browsing consistently multiple websites or intranet or extranet resources. In Internet Explorer 5 & 6 this is enabled by default but not so in Internet Explorer 7.
Incoming search terms:
- enable autocomplete ie8 (35)
- how to enable autocomplete in ie8 (19)
- autocomplete internet explorer 8 (16)
- disable autocomplete internet explorer 8 (12)
- autocomplete in internet explorer 8 (12)
- autocomplete ie8 (12)
- ie8 autocomplete turn on (11)
- how to disable autocomplete in internet explorer 8 (10)
- internet explorer 8 autocomplete (10)
- Enable AutoComplete Internet Explorer (5)