If you want to open documents created by office 2007 in Office 2000/2003/XP you just need to install Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.
By installing the Compatibility Pack in addition to Microsoft Office 2000, Office XP, or Office 2003, you will be able to open, edit, and save files using the file formats new to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007. The Compatibility Pack can also be used in conjunction with the Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003, Excel Viewer 2003, and PowerPoint Viewer 2003 to view files saved in these new formats.
Incoming search terms:
- how to open windows 2007 files in windows 2003 (29)
- how to open 2007 windows file with 2003 windows (13)
- open 2007 in 2003 (2)
- office 2007 documents (1)
- office 2007 in windows 8 (1)
- office XP SP3 (1)
- open 2007 in 2003 office (1)
- can you update word200 to word 2007 on xp (1)
- open docs in 2003 (1)
- open office 2007 (1)