With growing concerns over Data Confidentiality/Security and Privacy growing, administrators have to take enough care and opportunity where possible to ensure securiry and privacy is maintained. Security/Privacy concerns are both physical and electronic.
For instance, a passby individual can actually be looking at a confidential legal document which not everyone has access to or a PC left unattended by a user can prove to be a lethal weapon for a passer by.
Windows luckily helps protect against this passer by activity using simple screensaver functionality. Admins can Auto-lock user desktops or force log off user after a defined period of inactivity.
Incoming search terms:
- auto logoff windows 7 (8)
- group policy screen saver (6)
- windows 7 auto logoff (5)
- windows 8 auto logoff (3)
- Windows 7 Auto Logoff User (3)
- winexit scr windows 7 gpo (3)
- group policy auto logoff (2)
- windows 2003 screensaver policy (2)
- GPO logoff user screen saver (2)
- windows 2008 gpo screensaver step by step (2)