Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload).
Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary. Cobian Backup is not an usual backup application: it only copies your files and folders in original or compressed mode to other destination, creating a security copy as a result. So Cobian Backup can be better described as a “Scheduler for security copies”.
Incoming search terms:
- cobain backup (12)
- cobian backup hyper-v (3)
- cobian backup ftp (2)
- бэкап на cobian ftp (2)
- windows 2008 cobian backup to local ftp server policy (1)
- windows 2008 server cobian backup (1)
- the device is not ready cobian (1)
- ftp backup windows (1)
- windows server 2008 free backup on ftp (1)
- www windowsreference com free-backup-program-for-xp (1)