Did you know you can backup, restore bookmarks or even import it onto another system? I didn’t until today when I was looking for a way to export the bookmarks to my new PC. By default, Firefox maintains last 5 days backup copies of your Bookmarks.
There are 2 ways one can do it, the quick and dirty copy/paste of the bookmark file or by using the “Bookmarks – Organize Bookmarks” menu.
Incoming search terms:
- how to backup firefox bookmarks windows 7 (7)
- backup firefox bookmarks windows 7 (7)
- back up bookmarks in windows 7 (3)
- json bookmarks firefox (2)
- backing up firefox bookmarks in windows 7 (2)
- json bookmarks (2)
- how to back up firefox bookmarks Windows 7 (2)
- how to restore bookmarks windows 7 (1)
- how to restore bookmark in windows 7 (1)
- how to restore json files windows 7 (1)