Did you know you can backup, restore bookmarks or even import it onto another system? I didn’t until today when I was looking for a way to export the bookmarks to my new PC. By default, Firefox maintains last 5 days backup copies of your Bookmarks.
There are 2 ways one can do it, the quick and dirty copy/paste of the bookmark file or by using the “Bookmarks – Organize Bookmarks” menu.
Incoming search terms:
- backup firefox (1)
- Restore Firefox Bookmarks Windows 7 (1)
- restore firefox backup (1)
- program to restore bookmarksin firefox (1)
- how to restore bookmarks from auxiliary storage (1)
- how to import a json bookmarks file in windows 7 (1)
- how to backup firefox bookmarks win7 (1)
- how to backup bookmarks in firefox on win xp (1)
- firefoxbookmarkin windows7 (1)
- firefox бэкап (1)