This is more of an information than a solution.
If you view the previous versions under Properties of a Network folder, you may find all the versions have the same day of the folder creation than the backup version for the folder. The same folder will show the appropriate dates when viewed from a Windows Vista or a Windows XP machine.
Incoming search terms:
- previous versions all show same date (2)
- volume shadow copies have the same date and are empty (2)
- copy in windows bug (1)
- previous versions date (1)
- previous versions shows all the same version windows 7 (1)
- previous versions under network folder properties show same day (1)
- volume shadow copies shows same date and time (1)
- why do previous versions show same date (1)