When you try to shut down Windows Vista using the power button from the Start menu, it doesn’t shut down the computer. What it actually does is put your computer to sleep in a low powered state.
Change the behavior of your Windows Vista power button on the menu from sleep to Shutdown with these easy steps.
Incoming search terms:
- change power button options (1)
- change start menu power button (1)
- Changing the Default Start Menu Power Option registry (1)
- Default power option (1)
- how to change the install updates power button to sleep power button (1)
- how to customize power options in start menu in windows vista (1)
- power button option windows 7 start menu (1)
- windows change default power start menu (1)