When you try to shut down Windows Vista using the power button from the Start menu, it doesn’t shut down the computer. What it actually does is put your computer to sleep in a low powered state.
Change the behavior of your Windows Vista power button on the menu from sleep to Shutdown with these easy steps.
Incoming search terms:
- windows server 2008 change power button action (3)
- change start menu power button disconnect (3)
- change power button action windows 2008 (2)
- windows server 2008 power button action (2)
- windows server 2008 change start menu power button (2)
- power button option (1)
- server 2008 change start menu power button action registry (1)
- server 2008 power button customize (1)
- Start menu power button in vista option (1)
- start menu vista power button download (1)