I am sure some people consider the function of Vista changing views of folders to match the content a great feature, but if I tell Vista I want details folder view and I apply this view to “ALL FOLDERS”, I don’t want Vista changing a folder view.
How can I stop Vista changing views on me?
Here is an example of what I am talking about. I have a folder with three text files in it, I then drop ten picture files in the folder, the next time I open the folder the view has changed from details to picture view.
Incoming search terms:
- foldertype=notspecified (8)
- allitemsiconview all users (1)
- windows 7 force folder list view (1)
- vista folder views (1)
- list view for all folders windows 7 (1)
- how to make list view default for all folders in vista (1)
- forcing folders into list view (1)
- force win7 list view (1)
- Force List The View In Windows 7 folders (1)
- force details view (1)