It isn’t an untold stroy that there is every little chance that a Driver update for an installed device on your computer can make the system or the device unstable. Uninstalling the installed driver and then reinstalling the old functional driver can be trying. Well, a quickest solution would to be to restore the system to a previous known good working restore point.
But, let’s make it even more simpler. Windows XP & Windows 2003 have the option to Roll Back the newly installed driver back to the previous one. This is easy and time saving should you decide to Roll back the drivers.
Incoming search terms:
- www windowsreference com how-to-roll-back-a-device-driver-update-in-windows-xp-2003 (5)
- device manager driver (5)
- roll back driver windows 2003 (2)
- windows device manager driver (2)
- windows server how to roll back plotter driver (1)
- windows server 2003 driver rollback (1)
- Windows 2003 roll back NIC driver (1)
- server 2003 roll back updatres (1)
- rollback nic driver from command line (1)
- rollback network driver windows 2003 (1)