While trying to access DFS shares over a VPN connection, you may be faced with “Access Denied” errors in Windows 7.
This could happen if
1. You username for the VPN connection and the username on the remote domain a
re the same and have different passwords.
2. if you use 3rd Party RADIUS implementation than Microsoft Routing and Remote Access or a Microsoft Radius Server.
Incoming search terms:
- Access denied to remote resource (8)
- dfs over vpn (5)
- userascredentials windows 7 (3)
- windows 7 access denied dfs share (3)
- userascredentials (3)
- windows 7 copy filename lpt1 access denied (2)
- cache access denied vpn (2)
- dfs access denied windows 7 (2)
- win 7 net use lpt access denied (2)
- dfs zugriff verweigert (2)