After connecting your vista machine to your router it may not get the ip address from your DHCP server in this case this tutorial will help you to fix this issue.
Consider the following scenario
• You connect a Windows Vista-based computer to a network.
• A router or other device that is configured as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server is configured on the network.
• The router or the other device does not support the DHCP BROADCAST flag.
In this scenario, Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address.
Incoming search terms:
- windows vista cannot obtain an ip address from certain routers (10)
- vista dhcp fix (9)
- Windows Vista cannot obtain an IP address from certain routers or from certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers (6)
- vista dhcp broadcast fix (5)
- how to fix ip address in windows vista (3)
- windows vista network adapters have no dns ip address (3)
- vista sp2 disables dhcp (2)
- vista not getting dhcp address (2)
- dhcp vista fix (2)
- windows vista no ip address (2)