Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration places your server and Microsoft Internet Explorer in a configuration that decreases the exposure of your server to potential attacks that can occur through Web content and application scripts. As a result, some Web sites may not display or perform as expected.In my personal openion opera webbrowser is more safer than IE/firefox.
If you only need to access the web every now and then from a server or if you are working on a test server, then you can disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
Incoming search terms:
- Disable internet explorer enhanced Security (670)
- disable ie enhanced security (242)
- disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration (136)
- Internet Explorer 8 Enhanced Security Configuration (107)
- internet explorer enhanced security configuration disable (82)
- ie enhanced security disable (74)
- disable enhanced security configuration (70)
- disable enhanced security configuration 2003 (70)
- turn off enhanced security configuration 2003 (62)
- disable internet explorer enhanced security configuration 2003 (50)