With growing concerns over Data Confidentiality/Security and Privacy growing, administrators have to take enough care and opportunity where possible to ensure securiry and privacy is maintained. Security/Privacy concerns are both physical and electronic.
For instance, a passby individual can actually be looking at a confidential legal document which not everyone has access to or a PC left unattended by a user can prove to be a lethal weapon for a passer by.
Windows luckily helps protect against this passer by activity using simple screensaver functionality. Admins can Auto-lock user desktops or force log off user after a defined period of inactivity.
Incoming search terms:
- autologoff screensaver (13)
- win7 auto logoff after 3 minutes of inactivity (2)
- windows 7 auto logoff (2)
- windows auto logoff (2)
- auto logoff screensaver windows 7 (2)
- whs2011 inactivity logoff (1)
- administrator auto logoff windows server2008 (1)
- turn off auto lock in group policy (1)
- set autolock screen saver from server 2008 (1)
- screensavers logout user (1)