For an administrator to admin a server which is Active Directoty domain controller like install/unistall software or stop/restart services, as on any other member server, the admin should be a Domain Administrator. However, this can be worked around.
The following procedure will allow you to make a standard Administrator and admin on the domain controller server wherein he can perform day to day administrations without any permissions to alter Active Directory like adding or deleting users.
Incoming search terms:
- Domain Admins (2)
- Access to domain controllers for non-Domain admins (1)
- windows 7 how to create non domain user (1)
- non admin log into ad controller (1)
- make a non admin an admin windows 8 (1)
- logon to domain controlller with non admin user (1)
- logon to domain controller without domain admin (1)
- domain make user admin (1)
- domain admins SEServicelogonright (1)
- can non admin log in to windows doman conroler (1)